Sunday, June 24, 2012

Rock Star Dance Camp

This past week, Avery attended "Rock Star Dance Camp" at Extreme Performing Arts.  I am so glad I had signed her up last month, the timing ended up being perfect.  It got her out of the house for a few hours, which was great for Brady's first week home.  Plus, she got to hang out with some of her girlfriends that she met in dance this year.  I really didn't know if I was going to sign her up again this year, or switch to something else like cheer.  But, she seems very excited about going, hopefully she continues the enthusiasm.  They had a "show-off performance" on Thursday to show the parents how much they learned.  She was so excited that Brady came too!


 


These videos turned out a little small, but oh well.  Next time, I will get Brian to hold the phone the other way.  Avery is in the middle...



Brady was very excited to see all of the "rock stars" :)


No comments:

Post a Comment