Friday, June 1, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Memorial weekend was jammed pack, but I wouldn't have it any other way, I love being busy, and spending time with family and friends...plus I know that in a few short weeks, I may be home-bound for a while, taking care of my sweet little boy ;)  Brian was in a long-time friend's wedding on Saturday, and Avery was very excited to go to the wedding.  And what a good-old fashioned Polish (with a bit of Louisiana) wedding it was.  These were the types of weddings I LOVED going to as a kid.  I'm so glad Avery got to do the Grand March with Brian and I , she loved it.  As expected, she wanted to stay on the dance floor while the band played, the ENTIRE time.










 The next day, we were invited to the Smith's house on Conroe for a crawfish boil. 









The rest of the weekend, we just hung out by the pool at our house and grilled hotdogs.  Perfect weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment