Friday, June 1, 2012

38 Weeks


Ok, so I am FINALLY posting a belly pic, better late than never, right?  With Avery I did the whole maternity belly pics, which I am so glad I have now, but really just didn't feel up to it this time around.  I can't believe it is getting so close to his arrival!  On this weekend's agenda:  Brian and I are Dallas-bound for my NP licensing review class.  I know I am crazy!!! But, this class was booked and paid for even before I found out I was pregnant.  Plus it is the only review course offered all year.  On another note, I went for my weekly OB visit yesterday before I booked our hotel room.  I am 2/70/ high, which is good, but doesn't indicate impending labor or anything.  Plus I lost a pound, so in my book, that is a great visit, lol!  Please say a prayer that my water doesn't break, or I go into labor on I-45....Brian may have a heart attack.

How far along:  38 weeks

Size of baby: Probably around 6 1/2 lbs

Total weight gain: 24lbs

Maternity clothes:  Of Course!

Movement: Brady is crazy active!  At bedtime he moves sooo much it kinda makes me a little nauseous, lol.  I have been in the pool alot too, which he seems to love.

Sleep:  No comment...

What I miss: Not having to go the the bathroom every hour :(

Symptoms:  For the past few weeks, I have had irregular contractions, but nothing too painful.

Best Moment of the Week: I took Avery to the Montgomery library this week, to check out books.  Before bedtime, she snuggles up with her head on my belly so she can feel him move, while I read to them both.

What I am looking forward to:  After my Dallas trip, on Monday, I am heading to Galveston, where Tillie has rented a beach house for the week.  I plan on reading and relaxing during the last week of my pregnancy!

Milestones:  "Your baby has really plumped up. She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). He has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold his hand for the first time! His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb."

No comments:

Post a Comment