Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Brady's arrival continued

I know the following post is going to be quite the picture explosion, but oh well.  I really never get any of my pictures ever printed, except at Christmas time when I get all of the blog's past years' posts published into a book.  This serves as a sort of "scrapbook" for my family.  I am sooo glad that I have actually kept up this whole blogging thing, I really love to look back at all the posts from the beginning.  I only wish that I would have started it while I was pregnant with Avery, instead of when she was about a year.  Anyways, here are some more pictures of Brady's birth day...

Bath time!







Avery had on the biggest smile when she walked into my hospital room, it was the greatest feeling, seeing her so excited.








I LOVED the door hanger that Steph and Court made for us









No comments:

Post a Comment