Thursday, June 7, 2012

Belated Mother's Day post

So I realized while looking at pictures on my phone that I never posted any pics from this year's mothers day. It was extremely low-key this year, since Brian was out of town at a bachelor party for the weekend and Avery also had her ballet recital. However, Brian did surprise me with delivered roses and chocolate covered strawberries. Don't you just love getting things in the mail? And especially when they are a surprise???

Oh, and by the way, I made it to Dallas and back without going into labor, Wahoo! Currently, I am relaxing at the beach, enjoying my last week before Brady graces us with his presence.



In case you were wondering, the headband was from the strawberry packaging





For my mom and Tillie, I made these wreaths that I found on pinterest. I think they turned out pretty cute, (my mom's had an "H" on it). I wish I would have made myself one!

No comments:

Post a Comment