Friday, December 23, 2011

Apologies....

I know, I know, I have got to be the worst blogger around! But I promise I am working on a whole bunch of posts that will catch up to the last few months. I promise I have a great excuse, but that is for a whole other post! We have been so busy the last few months, I wrapped up another fall semester and even began my preceptorship, which I will continue until graduation in May. To start off my updating madness, here are a few random pics from around the house.

I'm not sure if you can tell from these pics, but Avery had her first black eye in November. Originally I had thought she fell off the couch, but she later told me she was swinging between the two couches, slipped, fell, and landed on her face. Hmmm, for a little sweet girl, we have already broken an elbow, had a black eye, I wonder what will be next??? I should have taken another picture when it really started bruising, it was all under her eye.


Avery wearing her blanket, "Crusty". Now that I mention it, I don't think I have ever blogged about Crusty....I will definitely need to.


This girl changes her clothes about 10 times a day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment