Friday, December 23, 2011

Deer Lease Fun

Avery absolutely loves going to the deer lease with Brian...although she has never actually been out there when anyone has ever shot anything, so I guess we will see how she does with that. When Brian takes her, it usually works out pretty well for me, because I have a quiet house to myself, and am able to get lots of school work done. Brian has a small .22 gauge that he lets her shoot, which she enjoys. Whenever that get home, I try to have the bath water ready and waiting, because, man can she get dirty!



Look at that dirty face!

Fun playing in the dirt

These two had so much fun in the deer stand. I laughed when Brian told me he let her take cheetos into the stand, I'm sure she scared off any deer that might have come her way.


I absolutely love this picture! Brian told me that while they were in the stand, I big doe came walking out. Unfortunately, at the lease he is on, he couldn't shoot her, but was curious as to what Avery would say. He was shocked when she told him, "Shoot her Daddy! Just shoot that doe!" He was one proud daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment