Sunday, December 25, 2011

Avery's Christmas program and parade

I absolutely love all of the fun Christmas activities this season! Cannot believe that next year I will be shuffling 2 kiddos around! Avery's school always puts on the cutest Christmas program...although too bad my pictures turned out horrible! Oh well! It is also really special since we get to see so many of our friends' children as well. During the program, I laughed so hard, I started to cry. I love it when kids perform!


This was also Avery's first time in the Magnolia Christmas parade. It actually turned out pretty fun...I was a little skeptical at first, but the girls had a great time as they hung out with their dance friends.


Here comes their float! I thought it was pretty cute that Avery had no idea what a parade float was, which I realized as we were on our way. She said, "Mom, it is really too cold to get in the water!"



No comments:

Post a Comment