Friday, December 23, 2011

Thanksgiving surprise!

This Thanksgiving, we were very excited to let our of our families in our little secret. On Thanksgiving morning, we told Avery that she was going to be a BIG SISTER!!!! She has been asking for about 6 months now when was God going to put a baby in my tummy? We were so excited to tell her! And yes, that is our Christmas tree ready and decorated behind Avery. I started off the holidays very prepared...but managed to slack way behind....hence all the lost blog postings.

This is the reveal shirt, I bought off of etsy.com. I think it fit perfectly! All of our family figured out the secret pretty quick, and very very surprised. I was about 11 weeks pregnant in these pics.

This picture of the baby is at about 9 weeks. Baby Ash #2 will be due on June 16th, 2012. It is cutting it pretty close to my graduation on May 4th, but that's ok. So far, I have been pretty nauseous with lots of morning sickness, just like I had with Avery, I guess we will see if this is another girl! At least when I start my new career, I won't have to take time off for maternity leave!

We also got lots of great family pics



My sweet P!




After we left my Aunt Donna's and Uncle Daniel's we headed over to Bebe's for more Thanksgiving goodness.


1 comment: