Monday, June 3, 2013

Memorial Day at the lake

Every year, we usually spend the holiday at the lake, and this year was no exception.  This was also the first time that Brady has been able to go out on the pontoon boat.  (He was too small last year).  We know he loves the water, and he loved the boat as well.  He even took a cruise in Brian's boat one day.  He just sat real still and cruised :)  Having a small child at the lake can be a bit difficult, but we managed.  Brady tried to eat the sand and drink the lake water which kept us on our toes.  We had some friends come  up with their girls as well, so Avery was in heaven too.  She played and swam the entire time.  Although I packed my camera, I didn't get it out all weekend, oh well.  I will post Court's soon.  Here are my phone pics:

Brady in Daddy's boat




Avery and Merci

Nap time in the trailer



On the Pontoon!

My lake babies




Shelbey and Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment