Monday, June 10, 2013

GCA Graduation

 
 
A few weeks ago, Avery had her Pre-K graduation at GCA.  This was quite an emotional night for me.  I couldn't help but remember the first time I brought her to the school, as I was about to begin grad school myself.  She began as a 2yr old, and now graduates as a 5yr old!  She has learned so much from this school, and the teachers and parents have been wonderful.  This year inparticular, has been very memorable.  She has had fabulous pre-k teachers along with a great group of kids.  I love it that she has memorized bible verses and has started her school career right with a strong foundation in Christ.  In the fall she will begin Kindergarten at our nearby elementary school, but we will always be thankful for the teachers of GCA.
 

Avery's class





I am so proud of my little girl.  Within the last few weeks, she has really been working on reciting all 66 books of the bible.  During her program, she was soooo proud to say them to the audience, and we were so proud to see her do it :)

 
These pics were her school pics from the spring:
 


1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful! I know its a tear jerker when they outgrow something and you realize time has flown by too fast!

    ReplyDelete