Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Brady!

Today is my Brady boy's 1st birthday!  I can't believe time has passed so quickly!  It still feels like yesterday that I was pacing across Stephanie's house in early labor because we had lost power at our house.  I was both nervous and excited to welcome a boy into our family.  Avery was all I had ever known, would a boy be different?  But the moment I saw his little face, I fell in love. 

He has always been the happiest little guy.  As he gets more mobile, he is definitely getting into lots of mischief, but he looks so cute while he does it, lol.  We are having a small family bday party this weekend, so I will have lots of pics to post soon. 

Birthday breakfast

3 comments:

  1. I've been seeing the pictures the photographers has been posting and he is just adorable! I love the one with the train in the background! Too cute! Happy Birthday Brady :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HBD brady! Love his one year old pic theynare super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! I LOVE his birthday pictures :)

    ReplyDelete