Thursday, June 20, 2013

Goldfish party!

This Saturday, we celebrated Brady's first birthday with a goldfish party!  I think the theme turned out super cute.  I am in LOVE with the colors.  It was nice to hang out at the house with mostly family and close friends by the pool, and eat on yummy party food.  Brian fried fish for fish tacos...I know kinda ironic with the fish theme, oh well.  It was sooo good.  Brady even loved it.

The invitation

Every month I have always taken his picture on the 13th, and didn't really know what I was gonna do with them.  I ended up making a banner out of all of them.  I love how it turned out.  I saw something similar to it on pinterest, then kinda made my own :)



Could this cake get any cuter?

party favors

Brady and Aunt Ray before the party






Who needs an underground pool when you have a plastic one???

He was all partied out by the time we sang to him





Present time




After a little nap, he was all smiles again


Thank you to everyone who helped me put the party together and those that could make it.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute party theme and that cake is AWESOME!!! Happy 1st bday Brady!

    ReplyDelete