Monday, June 17, 2013

12 Months!


 Brady is 12 months!
 
This little guy turned 1yr on the 13th.  We celebrated his birthday on saturday, so I am working on posting those pics soon.  Here are a few things that this little man is up to:
 
  • Weighs 18 lbs 15.7 oz (4.5%)  Height 28.75" (17.25%) I was so surprised by these stats!  I really thought he had put on some pounds recently!  He has been so much better with eating, oh well.  He has always stayed around the same growing curve, so that's probably just how he is meant to be :)
  • Is wearing size 9-12 months clothes still. size 3 diapers, and size 4.5 shoe
  • Is in LOVE with my big camera.  Whenever it makes an appearance, he kinda shouts/shrieks with excitement.  This is the COMPLETE opposite as Avery.
  • Can say "Dadda", but rarely says "Momma"
  • Can wave bye-bye, blow kisses, patty-cake, and play peek-a-boo
  • If the dog bowl is left unguarded, he makes a bee-line to it
  • Has 2 teeth....barely.  I think I can say two.  You can just see the top of the second one.
  • Loves to eat almost everything.  This weekend he has tried fried fish and crawfish.  Hey, he's a southern boy!
  • I weaned him from formula last week, so he is drinking whole milk now.
  • Is getting much better with the sippy cup.  I will probably give him a few more weeks before we wean him from the bottle.
  • Has had his hair cut twice now.  And his dark hair is pretty much gone.  It's been replaced with a dark blondish color that is kinda curly.
     


This is one of the faces he makes when I get out the camera, lol
 And here are his professional pics that we had taken for his Bday.  I am in LOVE with them.








No comments:

Post a Comment