Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Celebrating Brady

This weekend we had such a great weekend, we hung out with great friends, went to a birthday party, and celebrated Brady with an awesome shower.  Thank you soooo much to Rachel, Christine, and all of my best girlfriends for throwing me such a special shower for my sweet boy.  I feel like this pregnancy has been a complete blur, but I am so blessed to have the support of great family and friends!










 Avery LOVED helping me open his gifts.  She was so excited to model all of his presents.  We got sooo many great things for Brady, I think it is finally sinking in that he will be here in around 6 weeks!






 Steph hosted the shower at her house, it was stunning as usual!



 On Saturday, Avery was invited to her friend, Kingsley's birthday party.  It was Barbie themed, and sooo cute.  Barbie herself even made an appearance.
Avery and Barbie

Just wanted to include a few random pics of Brady's room as Avery was playing in it.  On Monday, after the shower, I completely organized it, washed all of his clothes and blankets, and had planned on taking a few pics of it to post...however, little mommy has set up a small daycare in there!


She is gonna be such a sweet big sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment