Monday, May 14, 2012

Dance Recital

 This saturday, Avery had her first dance recital!  We were so proud of her, and she was very excited as well!  Friday night was the dress rehearsal, and Sat evening was the actual recital.  She was so excited to get to wear REAL makeup, and get up on that stage, lol.  All throughout rehearsal she kept asking me, "When do I get to dance???"  I am so glad she was actually so into it.






Very serious....




Check out our tails!





I'm so glad Avery was able to stick to dance throughout the year.  She has met some GREAT girlfriends, and I have met some great moms as well. Watching my little funny bunny up on stage brought back so many dance memories for me as well.  And a big "thank you" to all of the family members that came to cheer Avery on, she was in heaven will all of the attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment