Monday, May 21, 2012

36 weeks and Brady's room

On Saturday, I turned 36 weeks with Brady.  Friday, I had my usual weekly appointment as well as my last ultrasound.  It was so nice to see his sweet little face.  I kinda find it hard to imagine that even though I have been in that OB office the vast majority of my pregnancy (during my preceptorship for NP), I made it through without scanning myself, lol.  He was vertex, and was measuring around 5 lbs 9 oz.  So he should be around 7 lbs at birth.  Avery was 7 lbs 9 oz, and I kinda think he will probably be pretty close to that.  My exam was 1/50/high, which is pretty normal, and pretty much means nothing really except that I am 1 cm dilated.

Face shot...I think he looks like Brian

Yes...boy parts
 So I am finally posting a few pics of his room.  I am pretty happy with how it turned out.  I like the classic look of the navy and bright green.  With Avery, I planned and searched for so many things, but this time around, as I was wrapping up grad school, mostly everything was ordered off the internet.  I did make his name banner above his bed though.






And these cute shirts arrived last week.  I ordered them from a lady off of etsy.  I love the way they turned out.  I can't wait to see my two sweeties in them...

No comments:

Post a Comment