Thursday, May 24, 2012

School and random phone pics


 I absolutely loved the way Avery's school pics turned out!  Her hair looks so long here! I did take her to Sweet and Sassy a few weeks ago, and she had about 2 1/2 inches cut off.  It was just getting too long and hard to manage in the mornings.


And here is my little bunny ballerina....




 I haven't blogged about this yet, but this is my graduation/early push present from Brian.  Isn't it just beautiful???  I am so excited to begin using it.  Last Saturday, I took a couple hour beginners photography class just to try to learn the basics and how to use my new camera.  It was perfect, I'm not looking to bust out into the photography field or anything, but just want to know how to take great pics of my kiddos.


 Here is miss priss ready for 80's night at dance class.  I love leg warmers ;)


And aren't these two sleeping angels just precious?  I went to pick Avery up from school, and her and Jackson were just snoozing away....

No comments:

Post a Comment