Monday, May 7, 2012

Graduation!!!

I actually did it!!!!  I can't believe the day finally happened!  On Friday, when I logged on the blogger, I was so excited to see that my countdown was complete.  Friday was such an emotional day, to say the least.  When I graduated from TWU, I was 21, and college was just the thing everyone else just did.  Yes, I was proud and excited to be a nurse, but this time it was so different.  There were so many more sacrifices that took place, it had such a different feel to it.  The feeling when I looked up into the stands and saw Brian, Avery, and my family cheering me on was indescribable!  The graduation was held at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Downtown Houston.

Me and Avery with my partner in crime, Alyssa, and her sweet boy, Brennan












I just wanted to give a HUGE THANK YOU to all of my friends and family for giving me soooo much support and encouragement the past 2 years.  There were many times I thought, "is this really worth it?" but so many people pitched in, and gave me encouragement.

Brian, I know you didn't actually take the tests for me, but this degree is just as much yours as it is mine.  You have made just as many sacrifices as I have, in just a slightly different way.  I am so excited for our future, and watching our family grow.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment