Sunday, April 29, 2012

What a feeling!

What an awesome feeling it is to wake up on a Saturday morning and know that I get to spend the entire day, weekend, month, and next couple of weeks just hanging out with my family!  It is awesome.  Within the past week, I have already read a book, scrubbed the house, and have organized a whole mess of closets, ha!  Although I finished all of my grad school assignments last saturday, it wasn't until Friday that all of my final grades were posted, and I think it finally sunk in.  I am done, finished, finito!  The last 2 years have been amongst the most difficult I have ever faced, but they have also been the most rewarding.  Ever since I graduated from TWU, I had always wanted to go back to school, but it was really only something I hoped for, I couldn't actually see myself doing it.  I am so looking forward to walking across that stage on Friday, Wahoo!!!

And what would be a post without a pic of my cutie-pa-tootie....


Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! I'll be in those shoes in a few short months :) I can't image the overwhelming relaxation you are about to get!

    ReplyDelete