Tuesday, April 24, 2012

32 weeks and a few random pics

Today, I am 32 weeks and 3 days!  Yikes, time seems to be flying by!  I wanted to try and blog more about little Brady, so here it goes...

How far along:  32 weeks and 3 days preggo

Size of baby:  Probably a little over 3.5 lbs

Total weight gain:  19 lbs...yikes! This may be where I stop tracking this one...

Maternity clothes:  Yes, Ma'am

Movement:  This little boy is crazy active!  In the evenings is his most active time, and as I try to lay down to sleep. Avery LOVES to feel him move.

Sleep:  Sleep??? What's that?  Pregnancy insomnia is a real pain lately.  For instance, last night I woke up at 2:00am and didn't finally fall back asleep until around 5:30!  My mind is just too busy I guess.  Naps seem to be a thing of the past as well, oh well...

What I miss:  Sleep!

Symptoms:  This week my allergies are pretty crazy, not that that is actually pregnancy related....and of course acid reflux.  But other than that, I am feeling pretty good.

Best Moment of the Week:  When I finished ALL of my grad school work this past saturday...I know, again not pregnancy related, but it is definitely on the top of my list!

What I am looking forward to:  My shower on Sunday and of course graduation next friday!

Milestones:  " In the latest womb reports, your amazing baby has now developed sensitivity to temperature!  Which means you’re likely to get a swift kick if you put a hot pad or bag of ice on your ginormous belly.  For the Elton John lovers out there - baby’s got blue eyes.  Actually, even if you're too young to know who Elton is, all babies have blue eyes at this point.  This could easily change after birth (or even between now and labor), but for the time being, blue it is.  Thanks to their recently matured lungs and a strengthening immune system, over 90% of babies born in their 32nd week survive!

And I just had to add a few random phone pics from the last few weeks....

Rapunzel and the croppie

Avery rescued a box turtle from the pool last saturday, she was so excited, but was bummed when I told her we had to set him free....she named him "swimmy."  Yes, very creative.
Look what Avery found in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment