Thursday, April 19, 2012

Besties


Avery's dance class has given her the opportunity to meet some great girlfriends, and as an added plus, I really enjoy hanging out with the moms of these sweet girlies. The following picture explosion is from the last few weeks. Last week, we loaded up to take the girls to Disney on Ice, Dare to Dream. It was a pretty cute show, and the girls loved hanging out together. It does make me laugh at how much "girl drama" there actually was. I guess girls will be girls, especially a group of 4 and 5 year olds!


She was so excited to finally get a princess snow-cone. And for a whopping $12, I am glad she enjoyed it!



Tamra, one of the bravest moms I know, invited a BIG group of girls over for a slumber party the night before Good Friday. Avery was so excited for it to finally come. She has asked me numerous times since, when does she get to have a slumber party at her house?!?







I think somebody enjoyed playing dress-up!

Her eyes crack me up in these pics, because I can tell what little sleep she actually had, lol. Tamra said that the blondes were amongst the last to go down at close to 1am, WOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment