Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Miss Independent

This past week has been kinda emotional for me.  I always knew Avery was ready for elementary school, but it is not always the easiest to watch. She really didn't seem nervous one bit.  The following is a pic I took with my phone on the second day.  This is her usual go-to pose.  Could the girl get any more sassy??? 
 
When I picked her up yesterday, I noticed that her backpack was a little heavy.  When I questioned her about it, she said, "Oh, well, I didn't eat my lunch."  I was like, What!  what did you eat?!?.  Her response:  "I wanted to buy mom, they had pizza."  While it makes me happy that she is so comfortable with school that she bought her lunch on the second day, I was a little irritated that I had went to the trouble of packing a lunch.  Sure enough, after I figured out how to set up her lunch account online, I could see that her account was in the negative.  Little stinker!
 
 


Seems nice, huh?

 
And here is my big helper giving her brother a bath.  She is really into taking care of him lately.  He loves it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment