I haven't updated lately on my little Brady boy. He is looking so grown up these days. This weekend, I got his hair cut, which always makes him look so much bigger. His hair is pretty wavy, so with this Texas heat and humidity, it looks pretty frizzy. Here's a bit of an update at what our little guy is up to:
- Is now WALKING! He has been doing it really well for about a week now.
- Can still wear 9-12 month clothes, but I put him in 12-18 mo too. size 4.5 in shoes
- Still takes a paci (mostly for sleeping)
- Only drinks out of a sippy cup
- Sleeps all night, usually goes to bed by 6:45-7pm.
- Wears size 4 diapers
- Weighs around 20 lbs (I think)
- His favorite thing to do is wrestle with Avery and Daddy after bath time.
- HATES to put his clothes on after bath, we usually have to hold him down, and that's a struggle!
- Loves toy cars & trucks, and electrical outlets with anything plugged into them.
- Favorite foods: strawberries, grapes, chicken, & rice.
- Has 4 teeth, but is currently teething.
|First time to eat an oreo!|