Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to School!


Look who's a Kindergartener!!!!!  I was so nervous for my little girl today, but Avery really seemed nice and calm.  I remember my first days of school, I rarely slept the night before, the anxiety was too much for me, but not my Avery girl!  She woke up in a fabulous mood and had bacon and eggs for bfast.  I think she was actually more excited to wear her new clothes, but oh well.  The whole fam got to take her to her new class, she just grinned from ear to ear.
 

 
 
 


 
 To celebrate her first day, I surprised her with a new charm for her bracelet.  It's a small school house.

 
And then we all had frozen yogurt and tcby.  When I asked her about her first day, she didn't really say too much.  The first thing she said was that she was gonna buy her lunch tomorrow.  And her favorite part was lunch :)  She also ran into a few of her friends from church and dance, so she was excited about that.  I hope everyone's kiddos had a great day!  Thank you to all of the teachers that work so hard for our little ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment