Monday, August 12, 2013

Beach trip 2013

A few weeks ago....I know I am behind on the blogging, we took a trip to the beach with the family.  This was Brady's first time at the beach, and we were all looking forward to it.  I can't believe that 1 year ago, I was visiting the beach while we were awaiting the arrival of our little Brady boy.  I think I was around 38+ weeks, and about to pop!  It feels like so much longer than just a year!  And now he is cruising all around the place!

Our first ferry ride!  (Brian was about 30 min behind us)












Brian and the kids flying a kite

 
 Brady found a drink! (It was empty)
 





Thank you so much Tillie and Tim for having us all up for the week.  I know that our babies LOVED the beach, and lots of memories were made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment