Saturday, January 30, 2010

Operating Room Barbie

Last week, one of our OR Reps brought this cute OR Barbie doll into work at TOPS. Of Course, I had to bring it home to my sweet baby! I didn't realize that this is her first barbie. "Aurora" was a hit. It still amazes me at what a girly girl she truly is. I have never given her any barbies, however, she seemed to know exactly what to do with her. I think she even insisted on sleeping with her.

Aurora- Scrub nurse barbie. I work in the OR, but don't actually scrub, I circulate, but this is close enough...

This cracks me up



Avery really enjoyed playing with her hair, and taking her cap off.



And yes, she does have red cowboy boots on....she loves them.


I can't believe my baby is almost 2 years old! These 2 years have flown by. Everyday, I am still in awe at how much she is growing and developing such a personality.
Here is a few of the things she is saying and into:
  • Loves Elmo and Abby
  • Has recently developed a love for Dora the Explorer and Boots
  • one of her favorite sayings is "I hold you in a minute"....(can you tell we say this to her alot?)
  • we are working on the colors, but when asked what color something is, she automatically says, PINK!
  • Still goes to bed at around 6:30, and will ask to go bed if she is tired.....(I know we are blessed!) and sleeps till 7:30am
  • Sleeps with a ton of stuffed animals (I am actually kinda embarrassed that I let her do it)
  • is beginning to get interested in the potty, but I don't think she is quite ready yet.
  • Loves shoes, and is beginning to develop a preference over which ones she wants to wear...seriously, already?
  • Weighs 24lbs (I checked and she is in the 10th percentile for her weight)

2 comments:

  1. uh oh, Victor is 34 lbs.. Is Avery sleeping in a big girl bed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, not yet. She hasn't really tried climbing out of it yet, so we are going to see how long we can last.

    ReplyDelete