Sunday, January 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Ashlynn

Ok, so I know I have been slacking in the blog department. There really hasn't been anything really exciting to post. I am going to try to be a little better...I promise. Avery has been a little under the weather lately. She has been running a slight fever, with NO other symptoms. It is so frusterating because it just puts her in a horrible mood. As long as I keep her on motrin or tylenol she is fine. I did take her to the Dr, on thursday, but he said she is fine. I hope this blows over soon. The weather has been fabulous, and I want to be outside enjoying it! Come on Spring!

On Saturday, we celebrated Ashlynn's 2nd birthday. Avery was so excited, she had been talking about cake for 2 days.


Little miss birthday girl






No comments:

Post a Comment