Monday, January 4, 2010

Miss Kyndall's shower

This Sunday, we threw a shower for my great friend, Kristal. We have been friends since highschool, and am so glad we could shower her as she prepares to welcome her little girl. It was so much fun planning a girl shower, since ALL of my friends have had boys. Although, pretty soon, we will have little miss Kyndall, Brilynn, and Adalynn running around, Yeah!

I loved how the invites turned out. (I looooove invitations....yes I know I am a nerd)

Kelly outdid herself as always with the decor, if you look closely, Kyndall's name is on the tree

I ordered this banner online at http://www.etsy.com/, I was so impressed when it came in. It is going to look so cute in her room :)


I think we had enough food....


the girls

Little Miss Avery, she was even dressed in theme! I actually did this on accident, but I will still take credit for it.



Avery loved helping Kristal open her gifts, and of course being the center of attention

covering her dog with one of Kristal's new washcloths

The new big brother, Keaton

The shower wouldn't be complete without a Ms. Melinda cake!

And the best part, eating it!
We can't wait to meet you Kyndall Rae!

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered a banner from etsy for Reese's 1st birthday very similar to that one! I love that website!! That cake turned out TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete