Friday, February 5, 2010

Sesame Street Live!

Today, Brooke and I took the Avery and Colter to Sesame Street Live at the Reliant Arena. I don't know who was more excited to begin with, the silly Momma, or the kids! I remember going to see Sesame Street Live as a kid, so was pretty excited about taking Avery. I am so glad they LOOOVED it! To see their faces as Elmo and his friends came from the curtain was absolutely priceless.

So excited to see Elmo!

....wait before we go, let me send a little text to Colter to tell him we're on our way!


Brooke and sweet Colter



She DANCED the entire show, I had tears from laughing so hard!




Goldfish before the show started



Avery with the most expensive balloon ever...

Ok, I know this video is really dark, but if you look closely you can see Avery bustin' a move. It is so funny. Thank you Brooke and Colter for coming with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment