Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Avery!

Miss Avery Elizabeth is 2!!! Ok, so brace yourself, this is gonna be a long post, I realized this after it took me forever to load all of the pics, but oh well, it's my baby's birthday! This year, we celebrated her birthday at the Little Gym, then headed home to celebrate with family. It was perfect! Thank you for everyone that helped to make Avery's Bday so special. More than once yesterday, I looked around and thought what a great group of friends and family we have.
I made cupcakes with homemade buttercream icing...yummy!


The decor...

I ordered this banner from http://www.etsy.com/ (i am obsessed)



Everyone sat in a circle and told Avery "Happy Birthday!"

The Birthday girl






Danica and Reagan




Ryan


sweet babies Walker and Luke


what a look Avery...I wonder who you get this from???

Noah and Hudson

This was actually her first time to eat pizza...I know, I don't deprive her or anything, but she would never eat it...until now!



sweet Kyndall

Making a wish

After the Little Gym, we headed home, to spend some time with the rest of the family

she loved the chicken spaghetti

Finally...time to open presents




This was her present from Mommy and Daddy, she LOVED it


Blowing out more candles

No comments:

Post a Comment