Monday, March 2, 2009

Tummy Troubles

Avery is still a little under the weather. I took her to the dr. today, and he just thinks she has some sort of stomach flu. I will be sooo ready when this is over. I miss my happy, funny, baby. She has been sleeping pretty good, but when she is awake, has a horrible stomach ache. He told me to try to give her pedialyte...yeah right. She just throws her sippy cup back at me. She will drink water, though, and has been getting better about drinking her milk. I even tried to give her back her binky...which I had previously taken away from her.... but she chunked that too. I guess she is really through with it now.

We am still trying to get her to eat. Yesterday, I even got her french fries from McDonalds, but she turned those down too. We did weigh her though, she weighed 20 lbs! She is in the 40th percentile for weight. Such a big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment