Friday, March 20, 2009

13 Month Stats


This morning I took Avery took the doctor for her 1-year check-up...I know we are a month late. We had to reschedule when she had the stomach bug. She is developing right on track, and has hit all of her major milestones.
Here are her latest measurements....
Height: 31 1/4 97%

Weight: 20lbs 10oz 25%

Head: 17 1/4 5%

I guess she is just all over the charts. I thought she was a little tall for her age.....

She is finally starting to get some more teeth up top. Her other front tooth is breaking through. I guess we won't be able to call her snaggle tooth much longer. I think it is too cute. She is also walking more and more on her own. She is sooo stubborn! She only wants to do it when she wants, or if she has something she isn't supposed to have....the little bugger...like the remote.

I can't believe her hair is so curly! I still think it is just baby curls, but lately it has really been curling up. When I was little, every time we were at the mall, or passed by some fountain, I always had to throw a penny in and wish for curly hair. I guess I just thought it would start growing in curly. Hence the perm, when I was 5. Maybe my daughter will get my wish....
Check out the snaggle tooth....

No comments:

Post a Comment