Friday, March 6, 2009

Momma's Night Out

My best friend Kara and I went to the rodeo on Tuesday night to see Rascal Flatts. We had such a great time. Our seats were awesome....thank you Jason! It has been years since I had been to the rodeo. I think the last time was while I was in nursing school....I know it is a little sad. We got dressed up in our western attire and headed out. Anyways, we tried to get there a little early so we could do a little shopping, eating, and beer drinking. We found the cutest little booths. Kara was in bling heaven. I bought a sparkly koozie, and of course a cowgirl shirt for Avery.


Here is a pic of Kara and I before Rascal Flatts performed.



I got home about 1:00am that night, which I didn't think was too late, until I had to wake up at 4:30 for work the night morning. I thought I was going to die. I guess I am not as young as I used to be. Oh well, it was worth it.

Here is some more pics of Kara and I posing in our western wear. I had to take some for Brian, I don't think he as ever seen me in a pair of cowboy boots...


We are planning on taking Avery to the Livestock show on Sunday, and I am soooo excited. There looked like there was so much fun stuff for the kids to do. I can't wait. I am also glad that she will be able to wear her pink cowboy boots again...he he. Check back for pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment