Tuesday, November 27, 2012

That time of the year!

Deer Season!  I bet you thought I was going to say Christmas right?  But seriously, that is a whole other post....

Anyways, Avery LOVES to go out to the deer lease with her daddy.  At home, she may be all zebra, leopard, sequins, and glitter, but at the lease she gets DIRTY!  Literally, I usually try to have her bath water ready for her when they get home, so she can go straight to the bath.  The morning Brian took these pics, he woke her up at 4:00am to get dressed and hunt.  She was very excited, even though Brian didn't really shoot anything.  She just kept telling him,"that's ok daddy, maybe next time."  And she has since informed me that the next buck that her daddy shoots is going on her wall in her room.  Umm, ok, we can always dress it up with a feather boa, right?!?

Oreos for breakfast!
And just because my little one is such a cutie.....

No comments:

Post a Comment