Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Girlfriends!

These past few months, I have really learned just how important it is to have great friends. 

I really haven't blogged about this yet, but one of by best friends, has been on bed rest in the hospital for the past 7 weeks beginning at 29 weeks or pregnancy.  I have known Kara since elementary school actually, but we didn't become close until high school.  Twelve years later, we atually live in the same neighborhood, and I will have kids close in age.  These past few months, I have taken many trips to the hospital, and we have had many girl nights with our friends hanging out in Kara's hospital room :). The other night as we were celebrating Kara's bday and Kinsley's upcoming arrival, we were going through some old pics, so I had to post these.  They aren't really in any particular order, and span the past 10 years or so.

Cissy's bachlorette party




Kristal's bridal shower

Avery's baby shower



Kara and Kristal's graduation from Sam




 
My 30th bday


Kristal's baby shower with Kyndall

The weekend before I delivered with Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment