Tuesday, November 20, 2012

5 months!

Ok, so I know I am about a week behind with Brady's monthy pics, but oh well. Better late than never, right? The past few weeks have been so busy, and it is about to get a little bit crazier!!!!  Last tuesday, I accepted a NP position, yayyyy!  It is an awesome opportunity, and I am both excited and nervous.  It's not exactly that nice woodlands office, I really wanted, but there is something really rewarding about taking care of those less fortunate women.  They need great, compassionate care too, and I am excited to learn, and begin my career.  It is an office in north houston, where I will mainly be doing OB, which I love.  I better get to practicing my spanish!
 
Now back to the little man....here he is at 5 months
 
 

 
For about the past month, he has been battling 2 sets of bilateral ear infections, but I am happy to report he is finally on the mend.  Do I see tubes in the future!?!

Here are a few tidbits about our Brady boy:
  • He last weighed in at 13lbs 8 oz.
  • is still such a happy, easy going baby, and even with 2 ear infections!
  • Is still nursing well.
  • I have tried rice cereal, but now he just gags and spits it out at me, ugh!  I guess I will keep trying :)
  • Can flip from tummy to back, and almost from back to tummy.
  • Wearing size 3-6 months.
  • In LOVE with his big sister, he laughs big belly laughs whenever he sees her.

No comments:

Post a Comment