Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Belated Bday post

Last month, I celebrated the big 3-0...yikes!  But I can actually say, I am pretty proud at how much I have accomplished in my 30 years :).  My twenties have been jam packed to say the least...nursing school, 7 years of marriage, various jobs along the way, lots of new friendships, 2 kids, and grad school.  I in no way want my life to slow down, I enjoy being busy, however, I hope that I can enjoy all of the things I have worked so hard for in my twenties.

I was able to celebrate with a few of my best friends




And during one of our bow-making get togethers, the girls surprised Lizzy and I with a birthday cake.


Brian also took me out for sushi and a trip to market street.  It was successful ;)

Thank you to everyone for making my birthday so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment