Monday, August 13, 2012

2 Months!


 Look who is 2 months old today!!!  Although, I was kinda bummed, I didn't catch one of his sweet smiles on camera.  I think he smiles much better for the iphone instead of the jumbo mom camera :) 

Here is what my little man is up to these days:

  • Is still a great sleeper, and is getting more consistent with naps throughout the day.  Generally goes to sleep around 9-9:30 and sleeps till 3ish, eats, then is back out till 7am.  Still sleeps in his bassinet in our room.
  • Nurses like a champ!  From what I can tell, he is getting about 4 ounces a feeding.  Switches to bottle with no problem if I am out running errands.
  • Is really laid back and easy going.  He rarely fusses, except if he is tired or hungry.  Hallelujah!
  • Super smiley, especially when big sister is talking to him.
  • Is wearing 0-3 months clothes
  • I'm not really sure how much he weighs, but we go for his check-up next week.
  • Starting to blow bubbles
  • When he is starting to get aggravated, he starts kicking his right leg.  Brian likes to say he is revving up his engine. 


smiling at Avery....



We love you sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment