Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yay for May!

This past Saturday we spent the entire day outdoors at Jackson's Birthday party and Ashley's baby shower. The weather was awesome...maybe a tad hot, but after all these months of cold, I am actually welcoming it. Anyways, as usual, Avery had a blast. She LOVES birthday parties. When I told her that morning where we were going, she asked me, "is there cake?", ha!


Melissa did a fantastic job decorating for Jackson's party, isn't it cute?





Chance catching a peek



This jar was given to the winner of the best decorated red wagon...Avery got to take it home :)


a smile!


Yes, that is a scarf she is wearing...I asked her if she wanted to take it off because it was so hot, but she told me "No, I want to wear it!"...oh the price of fashion...

Time for the wagon parade!
Avery did not want her picture taken...



We had to leave the party a little early to make it to Ashley's baby shower. She is expecting another little girl, Danielle. She should be arriving early June. They had a slip-n-slide set up in the backyard, Avery loved it of course.




Avery and Ashlynn enjoying their ice cream




No comments:

Post a Comment