Monday, May 3, 2010

Last day of MDO

This past Monday was Avery's last day of Mother's day out at our church, Stonebridge. I have to admit I am a little sad...It is amazing how much one can accomplish in just 4 hours. Avery's teacher's were awesome, and she loved going every week. This was her last session, since I will be starting summer school this month.
Mrs. Whitney
Mrs. Eileen

On the last day, they had a music performance. I think Avery lasted all of 30 seconds until spotting me in the audience and running off stage...oh well.

"Hey, wait a minute, that's my mommy!"

walking off the stage....I guess she is not quite ready to perform


3 comments:

  1. She's adorable! Where did you find the legging for that dress? Ours is getting a bit short!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry- that was my posting a sec ago, not sure why it logged me in under my husband...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I got the leggings at Macy's. The children's place also has some white capri leggings for really cheap right now, but they didn't have her size when I went.

    ReplyDelete