Thursday, May 27, 2010

Big Changes

Wow, what a crazy last couple of weeks it has been. I know I have been slacking in the blogging department...but I am trying. The past couple of weeks have been so busy, and I have a feeling it isn't going to let up any time soon. This week was my first week back in school, which was both exciting and overwelming. I can't believe I am actually doing it, and in 2 years I will be a Nurse Practitioner. It is something that I have thought about for so many years, I can't believe it is finally here.
It was also Avery's last week to stay with Mandy. The past two years have truly been a blessing, and I don't think I could have hand picked a better friend to watch my baby. Of course, I cried when I picked her up today, but I know the time is right, and she will be in great hands. Mandy, Scott, and the kids are going to Alabama for the summer, and I enrolled her in a preschool on 1488, Grace's Crossing, for the fall. For the summer, I found a college student that will be coming to the house to watch her.
Last Monday, Avery decided to climb, then fall out of her crib. So, tomorrow, Avery's big girl bed is being delivered. So, lets just add another big change into the Ash household. Last weekend, I painted her room, and finally decided on new bedding...I love it by the way. I know, painting new pink stripes on her wall probably shouldn't have been high on my to-do list, but oh well, at least it got done! I will post pics soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm painting pink stripes too :) I can't wait to see how you do her room!

    ReplyDelete