Monday, May 24, 2010

A little birdie told Avery a secret....

Avery's going to be a BIG COUSIN!!!!! Yay!!! I am soooo excited to be an aunt! I feel like I have known forever, but finally got to share the news with everyone on Mother's Day.....I know this post is a little late. On Mother's day, we celebrated at my house with yummy fish tacos, and Rachel and Ethan had the best surprise. I had a shirt made for Avery to announce the exciting knews. However, she was not the best model....oh well, she's two, what did I expect?

Mom finally figured it all out....

I had the shirt made on etsy....I loved it!

This pic cracks me up, I has trying to get her to read the shirt...this was before she figured it out..hehe

Rachel and Ethan are due December 5th...Rachel's Bday!

happy tears



Peyton Roberts...girl or boy


the BiG cousin

Will Avery have another girl cousin???? We should find out in about a week!


1 comment: