Saturday, December 5, 2009

Say Cheese!

Not only was it a SNOW day for Avery, but it was picture day also. I always dread having her pictures made, because she gives us such a hard time. She usually looks at the guy like he has lost his mind! I usually end up dancing around like an idiot to try to get her to crack a smile. Brian should have video taped me dancing around, that would have been priceless. But anyways, I was very happy at what we got! Go Avery!
Oh, and by the way, if you notice Avery's splint isn't on her arm. Yes, I took it off for the pictures. That is a nurse for you! Don't worry, I re-splinted it before we left :) I take her to see the doctor on Wednesday for new xrays. She acted like everything was ok, so we will see...


I think she is telling the guy "NO!" (He was putting a stuffed animal in front of her, and taking it away to try to make her laugh) Ha!




4 comments:

  1. So cute! Who did ya'll use? I am in need of a new photographer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just used portrait innovations. They always do a good job, or at least give it a good try.

    ReplyDelete