Saturday, December 26, 2009

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

Ok, well maybe not exactly frightful, but it sure was windy! Windy enough for us to loose power! At 2:15pm, while Avery and I were making cookies, the lights went out. The first hour, I did pretty good, and remained calm, but afer that I really started to panic. At 5:00, my entire family was due to arrive at our house to celebrate Christmas Eve. Thank goodness, all of the cooking was finished, or else I really would have been freaking out! We ended up having to move all of the festivities over to Rachel and Ethan's house. Thankfully, everything turned out PERFECT! Thank you Rachel for pulling off a last minute party. I promise, you are off the hook next year!
me and my sis

Avery riding Rachel's Christmas decoration....she loved that deer

me, Ryan, and Ray

I think they were watching, A Christmas Story

My mom giving Papa his 40 years of service pin with the sheet metal workers

Time for presents:






I think you need a bow Momma...



Aunt Chrissy and her snuggie

Grandma Ruby

She loved her pillowpal,

until someone called it a "ladybug", she is soooo scared of bugs. This is after she dropped it.



group shot


My Meme and Papa

Brian with his ice chest

On our way home, I was certain our lights would be back on, but NO! So, we dropped Avery off at Tillie's, and as we were packing everything at out house, they came back on (at 11pm!) Yeah!!! I was so excited, it was a Christmas miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment