Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa can swim?

On Monday, Avery and I met Tamara and Noah at the Downtown Aquarium for breakfast with Santa. She loved it, and I think both kiddos had a blast. There was a yummy breakfast buffet and even a scuba-diving santa. Here she is posing with the shark. She kept telling him "hi" and giving him hugs.

Look at the stingrays Noah!

What a cute couple...



She kept telling me "Bass Momma!"

Santa and one of his elves even took a little swim

Train ride

Picture time with Santa

Avery and Noah with Mr. and Mrs. Claus

I took these the other night, she really loves to look at the tree. She just circles it, pointing out all of the ornaments. She hasn't broken any yet...at least at my house!


Avery must think, this Santa fella really gets around, here she is at Nana's work.


Brian took these when they were working in the yard.

Relaxing on the John Deere

No comments:

Post a Comment