Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Party 09

This weekend Brian and I had BOTH of our work Christmas parties. Brian's was on Friday night, and mine was on Saturday. I have to say, we had a BLAST at both. It has been so long since I have stayed up that late partying...I guess we are getting old!
The TOPS Christmas party had this fun photobooth, where you could take pictures with props. What I neat idea! Here are a few from the night.



Me and Jenn


Me and Brian ready to party it up!

Me, Becky, and Brian

After the party, a big group of us headed over to Becky's house for a little after party. I am so glad we brought some comfy pj's....I think I stayed in them the ENTIRE next day, as I tried to recover. What a great group of people I work with! And a special thanks to both sets of grandparents who watched Avery for us, we are so blessed to have such close, helpful parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment