Sunday, May 5, 2013

Trip to Mexico 2013

Last week, Brian and I traveled to Mexico for some adults-only relaxation.  It was soooo nice, and the weather was perfect.  The day we left Houston, the weather was in the 50's, that is crazy for this time of the year!  We have actually been to this particular resort 3 times, so I really didn't take many pictures.  I was in complete relaxation mode, i guess, lol.  Courtney and Jared joined us, so it was great to have someone to hang out with.  It was soooo nice to sleep ALL night, but I did miss my sweet kiddos.  Court and I enjoyed a massage one day, we hung out by the beach and pools, and one day we traveled into an adventure park called Xplor, which was close to Playa.  It had underwater caves, zip lines, and amphibious vehicles. Here are some of the pics we got from all the little cameras posted around the park :)
 










This has to be my favorite pic, Brian is trying to block the camera from getting the Minga's
 






No comments:

Post a Comment