Sunday, May 5, 2013

Brady's new do

 
Yesterday, we took Brady to get his first haircut.  He was looking pretty shaggy, and the back was beginning to really curl up.  I have to admit, watching his soft, baby hair fall to the ground was a bit painful, but I am very happy with the result.  Brian wanted it shorter on the top, but I told him, we can't cut it all, he's still a BABY!  And, he was sooooo good the entire time!  He was a little unsure of the electric trimmer, but still managed to sit though it.  No more farah facet wings around the ears!
 
Pre-haircut




 
 The lady asked me if she could style it with a faux-hawk, so of course I said yes!
 

3 comments:

  1. Our boys look so much alike! And, of course Brady looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have thought that same exact thing!!! At least they are good-looking :)

    ReplyDelete