Wednesday, May 15, 2013

11 Months!




Look who is 11 months!!!  I really can't believe that my sweet boy is almost a year!  I know that everyone says this, but this year really has flown by.  Between working full-time as a NP, 2 kiddos, and a hubby, time has disappeared!  This past month has brought a few firsts for Brady.  Here is a list of things he is up to these days:
  • Can FINALLY crawl
  • Is pulling up on everything
  • Weighs 18 lbs (he was in the 7th percentile for weight and 25th for height)
  • Loves mealtime...it just took him awhile I guess :)  I tried the stage 3 foods, but he didn't like the texture very much.  By far, his favorites are those crunchy cheeto-looking things in the can.  I just give them for a snack, but I'm sure he would eat the whole can if I let him, lol
  • No teeth
  • Wearing size 3 diapers, and 9-12 month clothing
  • We are working on mastering the sippy cup. He can drink out of it, but he wants me to hold it, little stinker.
  • Has only said "mama" a few times, but can say "DaDa"
  • Had his first hair cut earlier this month, this kids still has a head full of hair
  • Still takes a paci, but only really wants it to go to sleep with
  • Is in LOVE with his big sister :)  He goes crazy whenever he sees her.  And, she is really great at entertaining him while I am doing stuff around the house.






We are getting ready for his 1st Birthday party around here.  I'm not doing anything over-the-top, just close friends and family over for a fish-fry and swimming, but I am looking forward to it.  I went with a goldfish theme, which I love.  It was just a coincidence that we are having fish...lol, oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment